Friday, July 6, 2007

Eye Candy!!! Top 12 Hotties of Summer!

Ladies,

It's hotter than a whore in church outside and what better way to maintain that scorching hot feeling than to unleash the Top 12 Hotties of Summer. The boys are here --- get your fans ready!!!


12. Jason Taylor - Defensive End, Miami Dolphins
This guy plays hard wreaking havoc on offenses all over the NFL. As the NFL's defensive player of the year last year, he owned Tom Brady's a$$ every time the Phins' met the Patriots. All I know is, he can defend my end anytime!


11. Channing Tatum - Actor, Model
You may have seen him in various underwear spreads in magazines. Maybe you've seen him attacking the cat walk like a grown "straight" man. Or, maybe you've seen him dance his way into your heart in the movie Step Up. Either way, you've seen him and if hips don't lie, he can tell me his truth all night long!



10. James Blake - Tennis star
I damn near pulled a muscle rooting for him at the U.S. Open. My heart ached with him when he lost his dad. I quickly recovered when he smiled sprinting out to the court. If life is a tennis match, then I LOVE this guy!


9. Boris Kodjoe - Actor, Model
This man has been killing the ladies with his sexiness for years. He always makes the list. He kept our Soul Food nice and hot and brought a new meaning to "Brown Sugar." He speaks 4 different languages, loves his daughters...and oh yeah most importantly--he's smoking hot!



8. Lenny Kravitz - Rockstar
He's known for more than being Lisa Bonet's baby daddy. How about, a grammy winning, guitar slashing rock god. Some have said he's the second coming of Hendrix, I say he's the man that makes me drool. Rock -n-Roll might be dead, but Lenny breathed new life into it.



7. Barack Obama - Senator, First Black President

Intelligence is sexy. Power is sexy. Being the "top dog" is sexy. What do these things have in common?? --Barack! There's a video on YouTube with a young scantily clad lady "honoring" him in video and song. I wish i'd thought of the idea first!

6. Robin Thicke - Singer/Songwriter
I was feeling him long before "Lost Without You" became the sensation that it is. Who could resist those blue eyes and knowing that all he wanted to do was "love u girl." If "blue-eyed" soul was a drug, i'd overdose on Robin.




5. John Mayer - Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist/My baby-daddy
Everybody that knows me knew this guy would make the list. I'm a guitar groupie and it's quite evident why. I love it when he tells me my body is a wonderland and when he gets all serious "waiting on the world to change." Jessica may have won the battle, but i'll win the war. Groupie love never dies!!



4. Matthew McConaughey - Actor
It's no secret why this guy makes People magazines "sexiest" list every year. He's sexy! He's got mega-watt smile, a sexy southern drawl and he's down to Earth. Other pluses - he lives in that great state of Texas and he drives an RV cross country. We may have to get him a stick of deodorant occasionally but I can work with it!

3. David Beckham - Soccer Star
You may not know him too well here in the states, but he's a massive star abroad. Since soccer is the world's "football" we have to recognize it's star. This Brit is bloody hot and bloody rich. He just signed a mega deal to play soccer here in the states. I never wanted to be a Spice Girl until I saw him "bend it."



2. LL Cool J - Rapper/Actor/Hip-Hop Pioneer
I was only a wee little thing when his "mama told him to knock you out" and even younger when he told you "I need love." I'm grown now and recognize his sexiness anywhere. Dudes might complain that he licks his lips too much but why do we care ladies? The ladies still love cool James Todd Smith, chap stick or not.


1. Idris Elba - Actor
We all love for a man to show his sensitive side. It's no surprise that we love all of Idris' sides. He made the bad guy Stringer Bell a household name. He made all baby daddies look good in "Daddy's Little Girls." All I know is when he took that t-shirt off in the kitchen scene with Gabby Union, I wished he would've removed the wife-beater as well. Oh yeah, that sexy British accent doesn't hurt!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's from Weasie!

Girl, your "Eye Candy" went so well with my cup of coffee this morning. I wish, I was drinking one of those fine brothas this morning! LITERALLY!!!! I like your choices, but I could have added a few more to the list; like Sidney Poitier (who gets better with age, like a fine wine); Clint Eastwood (who loves his women a little darker); Benjamin Bratt (what was Julia Roberts thinking, when she let this man go); and my most favorite Sean Pean (I love him and that is one white boy, who can have my drawls off).

Riss said...

Yeah, I figured there would be someone here for every girl....maybe i'll do a top 10 Thugs of the entertainment industry...

Glad to have made your morning! :)

-Riss

Mommy said...

Okay Sissy how could you not add the all time "eye candy man" to your list, Mr. Denzel Washington. I guess your fellas have to be under "40"...LOL. Oh yeah, Dennis Haysbert of The Unit on CBS is a real cutie, besides he reminds me of my #1 eye candy man, Chris aka "Daddy".....

Riss said...

I have some "seasoned" eye candy on the list - Lenny Kravitz, Barack Obama, LL - all 40 or close to it...Denzel is in the Hall of Fame...reserved for those who have maintained their sexy and set the bar...

I just watched Waiting To Exhale and saw that Dennis Haysbert dude, he does remind me a little of Chris...