Sunday, May 23, 2010

UPDATE!!!




Sorry that I've been away so long! I've missed sharing my thoughts with you all but work and other things have kept me pretty busy and away from the blog. Here's just a quick rundown of what I've been up to:

1.) Finished my novel writing book and am currently developing ideas for my first foray into novel writing...

2.) Injured my knee doing the exercise workout Insanity...I'll be in physical therapy for about two months!

3.) Visited my adopted hometown of San Antonio, TX and loved it!

4.) Enjoyed a nice wine festival this weekend (more to come on that)!

I'll be posting my Homegirl of the Month nod for April and May this upcoming week along with posts under Life's other threads.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Don said...

Oh. I had no idea you aspire to become a fiction writer. Interesting. I wrote a novel, sold it, signed two-book deal, was set to publish and everything.

Are you also saying that you wrote a How To book on fiction writing?

Two months? Wow. That knee injury sounds severe.

I was once stationed in San Antonio during a stay in the military. I enjoyed it as well. It's probably different now in 2010.

Good to know that you are still alive!